Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princeton Hope

Go down

Princeton Hope Empty Princeton Hope

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 am

Charrecter Name: Princeton Hope
Email: Zack_g13@yahoo.com

Character Description:

Princeton Hope has golden blond hair that covers just part of his eyes. In battle, he always has a headband around his head to keep the hair from constructing his vision. He is about six feet tall and pretty skinny. His high metabolism allows him to eat and eat without gaining a single pound. He has big purple eyes that sparkle when you look at him. Though it might not look it, this young kid is a mighty warrior and a fantastic leader.

Princeton Hope breaks the stereotype of blond haired people when it comes to intelligence. School just came easily to Princeton, and he always knows something about everything. While his intelligence can make him a bit cocky sometimes, and even annoying to be around, he is typically a kind individual who is fun to hang around. He is known for his abilities to solve problems and to come up with “out of the box” solutions. His curiosity is what motivates him most to search the world of Masami. Wanting to know everything there is to know about this world, he sets off on many adventures and records them in his fathers’ old notebook.

History:

Princeton grew up in a small town in the United States. His dad being an archeologist, homeschooled this boy his entire life. Princeton had been deemed a genius, known for his amazing amount of intelligence. Math and science just made sense to him, and ever since a young age he loved to read books on anything he could find. One of his favorite subjects was history, so after passing his tests and getting a high school degree at the age of 16, Princeton continued in his father’s footsteps to become an archeologist.

Princeton had grown up without a mother. She had left his father when he was only four years old, and she abandoned the family and went to live her own life. Because of this Princeton hated his mother. Now he hears rumors that he has a half sister who is only three years younger than him, but Princeton doesn’t care in the slightest. He wants nothing to do with that part of his family.

Princeton travels the world with his father now, studying the remains of past civilizations. Because of how much they travelled Princeton always had a difficult time making friends, so he was typically lonely growing up. His father’s works are held in a series of journals were he records his past adventures and discoveries. Growing up Princeton would love to hear stories of his dad’s adventures. They were always so exciting to him. Now, Princeton was about to learn that he was going to get to make some adventures of his own in the world of Masami.

Stats:
Lv1

SP:10/10

Atk:2
Def:2
Health:3
Magic:3

Last edited by Princeton Hope on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Princeton Hope Empty Re: Princeton Hope

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:20 am

I know it is a bit short for a Join App, but I can always edit it later. Now that I am joining Team Hope obviously, I will right a Join RP in the same post.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 am

Warning!
This is an admin Joining RP. They are different than a regular joining RP. If you are looking at this as an example to role play off of, remember an admin will role play with you and not solo.

Princeton Hope's Join RP:

Paragraph count: 11

“Come on Princeton! Time to get up!” The voice of his father echoed into his ears. Princeton groaned, the stiff bed didn’t provide much sleep and the old log cabin’s insulation wasn’t very good. Princeton stretched his long arms through the air with a yawn. His bare skin shivered as it made contact with the mountain air. The old analogue clock read seven. Princeton rubbed his eyes and stood up, the only thing covering his body was a pair of blue and black plaid boxers. He rummaged through his suit case for a suitable piece of clothing.

‘Today’s the day.’ Princeton though with a smile, ‘Today’s the day we finally get to see if those ruins have any evidence of this mysterious lost people.’ They had endured a long plane ride, followed by a long hike up the mountain to reach this inn. Princeton and his father were here on the Appellation Mountains to research some weird ruins that some hikers discovered a few weeks back. The ruins were located in some old caves in the side of these mountains. If they were lucky, they might actually find evidence of some long lost civilization that was colonized in America even before the Native Americans! A discovery like that would make their careers; it was just the kind of thing Princeton dreamed of.

He slipped on a pair of blue jeans, followed by an orange T-shirt. He slipped on his blue jacket. ‘It isn’t that far from here,’ Prince though as he stuffed his arms through the sleeves of his sweatshirt, ‘if we are lucky we might actually get there before lunch. I just can’t wait! The artifacts there are supposed to be very well preserved.’ Princeton reached into the pocket of his blue sweatshirt. It touched something cold. He grabbed it and pulled it out of his pocket. It was his cell phone, freezing cold from the night before. Prince pressed the button in the center of the phone.

“Seven new text messages!?” Princeton shouted out. There was one cell phone tower located next to the inn that provided all of the cell phone coverage for miles. Princeton looked through his phone and sighed. They were all from Stephanie, his girlfriend from back home. Each one was a message requesting for Princeton to call her urgently, the amount of exclamation marks varied between texts. Prince dialed the girl’s number and reached it up to his face.

“Hello. Princeton, is it you!?” Stephanie asked from the other line.
“yes it is, what’s wrong Steph? You okay?” Prince asked with a worried tone in his voice.
“Yeah I’m fine.” She sounded sad, almost as if she had been crying, “I have something really important to tell you.”
“Yeah? What is it.”
“I can’t date you anymore Prince.”
Princeton gasped, “What are you talking about, Stephanie-“
“Princeton no! I can’t do this anymore! You missing my birthday for these stupid ruins is the last straw! You love your work more than me and I can’t take it!”
“Stephanie, I told you I’d make it up to you, please don’t do this!”
“No! I can’t take it anymore! Your never home and I just can’t take it! The truth is there’s someone else, and HE can take care of me a hell of a lot better than you can!”
“Stephanie…” The phone clicked and she hung up. Princeton pounded the wall and shouted out. She knew he loved his work, why did she have to be such a handful. This was always how his relationships ended. His constant travelling always got in the way of any kind of relationship between him and a girl.
The door knob to his room twisted and the door became open.“Princeton? Are you okay? I heard some yelling.”
“Yeah I’m fine Dad…” Princeton paused before looking over at his father, “Me and Stephanie just broke up, she couldn’t take all of my constant travelling.”
Princeton’s dad walked over to him and sat on the bed beside him. Placing a hand on his back the man spoke, “Well that’s rough, some relationships just aren’t meant to work out. Come on, we’ll take your mind off of it with some breakfast okay?” Princeton nodded and walked out of the room with his dad.

After eating some cheap eggs and bacon made by the inn, the two prepared to leave. They had a long journey ahead of them, the cave was supposed to be quite a bit up hill, but when they arrived it would be more than worth it. The winds from the mountains were quite cold, they sent a chill up Prince’s back. Smoke floated into the cloudy sky. “Hey Prince, that’s probably the hikers right there. They said they’d meat us here to show us were the cave was.” Princeton smiled at his dad’s comment. He ran up the hill, the figures of two large men appeared before him. “Hey there, I’m Dr. Hope, are you fellows the two who are supposed to show us to those ruin’s” His father asked with a wave.

“You bet we are, glad to meat you.” They shook our hands; their fingers were callused and cold. “It is right over here.” The two men lead us to the caverns. They were large, their skin dark with scruffily beards. “Here it is. We found it while we were hiking the other day. There are some weird cave drawings in there that look completely foreign to us.”

Princeton’s dad thanked the two men as they walked away. “Alright Prince, I’m going to go look around, if you like you can go and explore for something interesting in there. Just don’t go too far away son.”
“Okay, I won’t” The two entered the cave, his dad splitting off into a different tunnel. It was big and dark, stalagmites scattered the walls. Princeton looked around; so far it looked like an ordinary cave. Nothing special to report at all. “I thought they said there was some artifacts here, so far I don’t see anything.” A sparkle of light caught his eye. He ran over to the side of the wall, it was an alter of some kind. “Whoa, now this is what I’m talking about. Hey Dad!!!” Princeton shouted for his father.

The alter was made of stone. It had patterns he never recognized. A large plaque stood behind it. Etched into it was some weird letters. They looked sort of similar to English letters, but they were hard to make out. He whipped some dust away, and tried to make out what the word said. “M…A…S…O? No I think that’s an A… S…and an I? Mas-am… Masami?” The moment the word Masami came out of his mouth the word began to glow. A blue green light shined from the carved letters, the light blinded Princeton. The entire alter began to glow and Prince could feel himself lifting off of the ground. The alter was pulling him towards it. “Dad! Dad! Help!” He heard the sound of his dad’s leather boots echoing through the tunnels. His father shouted for him over and over again, but by the time he had reached Princeton It was too late. Princeton had been sucked into the world of Mount Masami.

Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:00 am

Paragraph count: 7

Princeton opened his eyes. ‘Where am I?’ Princeton thought. The ground was cold and damp. Little light shined here, the only sources of light were green glowing crystals that jetted out of the side of the tunnel. ‘Whoa, look at those. I’ve never seen a jewel that big.’ He lifted himself off of the cold rock and stood up rubbing his head. “Dad? Where are you?” He walked through the tunnels looking for some sing of his father. “Am I still in the same cave?” Princeton spoke allowed. The tunnel looked different, these green crystals looked foreign to him.

A light shined at the end of the tunnel, it had to be the way out. Princeton ran out of the cave, the air was a lot warmer than he remembered. His jaw dropped to the ground, these were NOT the Appellation Mountains. In front of him he stood looking down at a vast forest. He gazed around; above him was the mountains summit, clouds circled around it in a mystical way. He heard the sound of nature whistling around him. “What in the!” Princeton looked up and squinted his eyes at the sight above him. A waterfall of water poured from the sky down onto the mountain as rain. It’s source was a floating island above them. That wasn’t the only floating mountain either. An entire chain of floating islands levitated above him. “This can’t be happening!” Princeton realized that he was surrounded by clouds, and that this mountain two was also floating high above the ground. “This is NOT possible! It has to be a dream! Dad!”

Princeton shouted in vain as he ran into the wilderness bellow him. The forest was filled with plants of all different kinds, Prince leaped over logs as he shouted for his father. Gasping for air Prince soon found himself falling towards the ground below him. Tripping over a log Princeton fell into the mud. His clothes became covered in filth. Prince sat up and looked around in disbelief. ‘What the hell has happened here!’ He reached for his cell phone, ‘Damn no reception! How am I supposed to get help.’

Princeton was frozen by a mysterious voice. It sounded malevolent, yet still almost childlike. “Who dares to trespass on the land of Kazuki!” Princeton shivered as he franticly looked for the source of the voice. “Tell me! Who are you?! Why have you come to my home!?”
Princeton stuttered a reply, “My name is Princeton Hope, I mean you no harm. Seriously I just want to know what is going on here!!!”
The voice laughed, “Princeton? That is an unusual name! Prepare to face the wrath of Kazuki!”

The ground began to shake and Princeton was terrified. Vines lifted themselves off of the trees, and began to toss themselves at the boy. Princeton scrambled onto his feat and began to run. Without looking were he was going, Prince collided his head into the side of a tree. It shook the tree and Princeton could hear the noise of the malevolent voice stammering. The vines vanished as a figure fell from the tree and collapsed on top of Princeton. It was orange and fuzzy. It was a fox. Princeton looked at the little creature in disbelief. “Hey dude! Why’d you go and knock me out of my tree for!?”
“It’s a fox.” Princeton spoke in an odd voice.
“I am no fox, I’m a kitsune, my name is Kazuki!” The child shouted at Prince.
“It’s a fox…. That can talk!” Princeton began to laugh, “ I can’t believe that I was afraid of YOU!”
“What!? I am the mighty Kazuki! I am no fox, and I should be feared by all-“
“Awwh you’re just so cute! How did you learn to talk little guy.”
“CUTE!!? I am not cute! Oh and I guess I was just born that way I guess.”
“Wow, a talking fox, what do you know, I am dreaming.”
“This is no dream Princeton, you are here on Mount Masami, more specifically, trespassing on my land! What are you anyway, never seen your kind on Masami before.”
“Me? I’m human, I’ve never heard of Masami before. I’m from earth, the USA to be precise.”
“Wait a human!? Cool! I’ve only heard stories of your kind; you live in a different dimension in a place called earth! Masami got our language from your people.”
“Wait are you saying that this is an entirely different world!?”
“Yeah, if you come from earth then yes. This is Masami, land of magic and mysteries.”
“Wait you said Masami? That’s what the alter said before I got sucked in here. Huh, say, you think you know of a way I could get back to my world.”
“Nope, not a clue, our worlds were supposed to have remained separate for centuries. But I can show you were my home is, come on, you seem cool enough, we will talk at my place.”
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 am

Paragraph Count: 4

“Go right through here” Kazuki shouted in an excited voice. It was a large tree, in the side of it was a hole. Princeton crouched down through the hole, and realized that he was now sliding down into the cave below. Kazuki’s makeshift slide tossed Prince into an old mattress before he bounced off onto the hard floor bellow.

“Oww. You could’ve warned me…” He looked around, the place was filled with dust. It was an old cave made by the roots of the large tree. Entrances to other caverns cut through the walls. Pictures and posters with maps of all kinds hung on the walls. There was an old bed, with a night stand beside it. A desk with some pens atop it sat to the edge of the room, and a rug sat bellow his bottom. “What is this place, where did you get all this stuff.”

“This is my burro, always has been. I found all the stuff just sitting in here, can you believe somebody would just abandon all of this!? The great fairy says that these were probably remains of our long lost civilization but whatever they are, they are mine now.” Princeton looked at the young creature, he sat on the bed. He had a shiny coat of reddish brown fur. His face looked innocent, a headband holding up his darker hair. The creature looked somewhat human, but at the same time it remained animal like. It had a large fluffy tail that was the same color as the hair on his head, and the fox also wore a yellow scarf that matched his headband.

“This place looks nice Kazuki. Thanks for letting me come in here.” Princeton smiled at the canine.
“Haha, well I try to keep it clean the best I can. You know human, if you don’t have any other place to stay, then maybe you could crash here for a while.”
“Really you mean it Kazuki?”
“Yup, you humans were known for their ability to master magic and use weapons. I could use someone like you for protection, while I may be a mighty warrior myself, you could prove useful.” Trying to sound cocky the young fox smiled. Princeton and Kazuki would live together from now on. Kazuki and Princeton sharing a bond often shared between siblings, Princeton will be able to put up with this strange new world with Kazu with him.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am

Ok, now, this is a total of 22 parragraohs. That means I can add 22 exp to my charrecter's profile. Now, we have decided on a max of 5 coins per parrapgraph, and after reading over this I'd give this RP a grade of about a B, so I am rewarding myself with 88 coins.

Reward:
(22 exp)
(22 coins)

This is Yuko. I edited the coin system. Changing your post Smile
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 pm

OKay lotts of things have changed so I'm gonna redo a bit with my join App, and then, I might as well aply my other leveling up and stuff to it too. Another admin please check to make sure I'm all Goood. Im gonna be back on now, and I'm edditing and changing bits and peices with my team too. I should be back and the team should be open reallly soon!!!

Character name: Princeton Hope
Character age: 17
Character gender:Hermaphrodite
Class: Warlock
Email: Zack_g13@yahoo.com

Description:
SAME AS BEFORE

History:
SAme as BEFORE

Stats:

Level 2:

Experience: 3