Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marx vs Shadow Marx boss battle

2 posters

Go down

Marx vs Shadow Marx boss battle Empty Marx vs Shadow Marx boss battle

Post  Marx Nightmare Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 pm

In a new quest I made, Destati Caverns, I want to do a boss battle. It is going to be a simple battle between Marx and Shadow Marx. Here's Shadow Marx's stats

Hp: 30
Mp: 20

Strength: 4
Endurance:3
Dexterity: 4
Wisdom: 4
Intelligence:7

Weapons: 2 black katar:
Damage 3x2

Skills: shadow sneak
+ figure sinks into ground as shadow and can move around an area without being hit. Figure can stay underground for two moves. Figure can attack as soon as he rises from the shadow.
+ Mp: 5

I don't know if my quest allows for boss battles or not since the site has changed. The rules say go to adventure quest, but there's no further mention of adventure quest on the site other than the rules. Because of this, I assume that the boss battles will take place in regular quests. Respond please to answer my inquiries on these boss battles.
Marx Nightmare
Marx Nightmare
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Marx vs Shadow Marx boss battle Empty Re: Marx vs Shadow Marx boss battle

Post  Maebh Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi there, Marx. All adventure quests have been taken down, this includes boss battles too. We replaced them with Job Quests which can be done at level 20. I'm sorry about this, but the system was far too complicated for us admins to handle. You can do this as a Solo if you please, though. But stats are not needed.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Marx Nightmare Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:12 pm

In order to get to level 20, a person will have to write 2050 paragraphs on this site. No one will have nearly enough time to write this much, especially with us being high schoolers. If I may ask, why did you set the requirements so high that nobody will be able to do this. Just saying, the last attempt at running Masami only lasted a couple months. Barely ten people came on and nobody got anywhere higher than level 2. I think that this may be an unwise decision that should be addressed and amended if we want this site to have any further appeal. ( if I am offensive, it is not intentional and I apologize).
Marx Nightmare
Marx Nightmare
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 pm

The average forum RPG player from what I have seen have stayed on the same RPG site for almost 8-10+ years. That's more than plenty of time to write that amount. If you have a problem with it, then don't work for it. We aren't a site that encourages you to only work for leveling up, but to enjoy the game itself. So don't worry about something you're not even ready for and enjoy your character build up for now.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Marx Nightmare Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm not saying I'm not enjoying this at all. I thoroughly enjoy writing for this site and plan to do this as long as this site stays up. I'm just worried that this site will end up dead like it was six months ago. I don't mean to be rude, but the last attempt at this website only lasted for a couple of months. If it comes to that again, everything will be for naught. I just want to make sure that you know exactly how things are going to play out since the players here are all high schoolers and have tons of other things to do (especially with mid-terms coming up.)
Marx Nightmare
Marx Nightmare
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

The reason the site died before was because of intense arguing between the admins. You didn't see it since it was in the admin boards. Not only that, but everything (including the adventure quest system) was far too complicated so all of us needed a break. Since it was too complicated, we didn't have the guts to go back till almost four months ago. Keeping it simple like this is better for us at the moment so we don't get out selves worn out. We might complicate things or change things up again sometime in the summer, but that's a while away.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down