Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan art

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fan art  Empty Fan art

Post  Maebh Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm

I recently got a stylist for my iPad so I went ahead and drew maebh. Idk I probably won't use it as my avatar cuz it kinda sucks.

Fan art  Image15

In other news, I'd be super pumped if I could draw every bodies avatar. I remember seeing one rp website where most people's avatars were all drawn by one person and I wanna be that person. I took up a new drawing style, but I'm still getting used to it. But if you want me to draw your character, hmu.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fan art  Empty Re: Fan art

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah dude I could be down for that. Wait for me to get to the point where I have an official character description. Though the avatar I have now is very close. I don't know whether it'd be used or what not yet but if you wanted to practice feel free to use Princeton for inspiration even though I don't have a description up. Fan art of our characters would be really cool so feel free.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm still getting used to drawing on the iPad, I'm gonna see if I can buy a better art app for Christmas. But, my mom took my stylist from me till Christmas so there won't be anything until then. But I'm still gonna try better at the new style, it looks better on paper. The iPad is so different haha
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Yeah I have drawing pad somewhere that can be used with the computer, but nowhere near as fancy as what you got. Hey btw, the drawing looked good. :3 I especially liked the accuracy in the pose with the body and then how the hair moved around it. Its well done especially starting new with this thing.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Aww ok aww so I was wondering what norm would look like in a flower crown so I literally just sketched him in one and when Christmas comes around, I'm drawing this on my iPad and making this his new avatar ok.

Fan art  Image16
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Norm in a flower crown xD If its well done go for it lol.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey so, idk if this is an ok Princeton, I just kind of based it off of your signature. If you like the outline, I can color it in after Christmas Smile

Fan art  Image24
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Its lovely very well done! but its not quite how I imagined Princeton. I don't wanna hurt your feelings it looks great. Too much of a defined chin and too long of a face? Idk My current picture represents him very well. The face is a little more rounded and cuter while keeping a hint of confidence

I intend to write my official character description at some point. I remember I had a thing with a head band that I was gonna make a thing and I d k. Its really nice but just not really Princeton.

Don't hate me! Don't be mad! OR sad! It was really nice really! >.<
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Reference pictures that portey him well, most from old stuff I've already used.

Doing this so it doesn't take up the entire page scrolling through this stuff. You know its great since I found this thing. Useful for so many things.:

The top one has the headband. Here have the old description. Still pretty accurate to my other one.

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net/t27-princeton-hope-founder-of-hope

THOUGH remember I still have to rewrite my official one and may change a few subtle things. Maybe make him a little older. If you wanna play around with this stuff you can though.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Ah the facial structure is more based off the style I'm trying. :/ but i can fix it up a bit when I get it on the iPad. Idk, I'm trying to get away from the anime style and branch into something kind of like it but not at all, you know? But I'll see what I can do. Haha
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:18 pm

So do you intend to make everyone use your art for their profiles? Cause I don't know if everyone would be okay with that. I have a clear picture of how I imagine Princeton at the moment. Anyway I still gotta make my description at some point. I'm not entirely sure how old I wanna make him yet actually.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Only of they want me to, really.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Dude okay. Though I would agree I am liking your style and I am sort of wanting something from you. I just need to get my description down I guess. I could try to write that sometime soon. After personally brainstorming for a bit.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Well, I'm gonna make an official "avatar" topic with all the instructions I need to make an avatar. It'll include things like an anime character to base it off of (but it won't be anime style. It'd be like, a mixture of anime and realistic). A pose - you'll have to either describe or show a picture (picture is preferred- bonus points if the anime character I'm basing it off of is in that pose). And also a background (maebh will have sunflowers!) and idk, probably some other details. Oh yea, and the character description. I'll make this topic when we're almost done with the website so.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Oh and that sounds cool. I gotta get off the computer though so don't expect anything else tonight. Ttyl
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:34 am

Its just a rough draft and I might not be done but here is his current description.

Princeton Hope is a 6 feet tall 19 year old male with incredible intelligence. Princeton Hope graduated at 16 as the top of his high class with perfect grades. He seems to know a little something about everything with a particular interest in ancient mythology. At first glance you never would’ve guessed how smart Princeton really is. Princeton has well kept golden blonde hair that slightly covers his eyes. On Earth Princeton just merely parted his hair to one side as a quick fix but that doesn’t cut it here in Masami. Since he is too stubborn to cut it, Princeton has gotten used to wearing a black head band that keeps his bangs out of his face while he fights. His eyes are large and are an attractive purple. Coupled with his grin Princeton often had an unusual combination of confidence and playfulness in his facial expressions

While Princeton may be smart his attitude has never seemed to reflect it. The boy had always been a little rebellious and didn’t care much for listening to his superiors. Hope has always been goofy and playful in most situations and sometimes a bit immature, using his intelligence to be a cocky smart ass. Though annoying and full of himself at times, he still remains kind and understanding and is a pretty good friend. Despite his usual playful attitude he is able to act very responsibly when the situation dictates and proves to be a good leader.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:24 pm

These are just some doodles, tell me if he looks too mature (his neck is too thick in the bottom colored doodle so he looks really muscular, ignore that) and sorry my images keep flipping around, idk why it does that. Oh and his grin looks kind of goofy and dumb, I'll fix that too. Once again, just a doodle. I also don't know how to hide the image so it won't take up space, so uh ha.

Fan art  Image29
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 pm

I also redesigned maebh because she looks cute as heck with small eyebrows and a micro fringe.

Fan art  Image30

Fan art  Image31
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Code:
[spoiler="This is how you do it"][/spoiler]

Theres a "Spoiler" button in the same bar as the quote and code. Its supposed to be like SPOILER ALERT! but its useful for so many things!

Anyway I like em. They are getting closer and closer. A little more hair to get held up? Nah its whatever I'm sorry I keep being like that. I'm getting used to the style the more times I look at it and I'm starting to dig it. The one in color is the closest so far. The facial expression I'm wanting is the same as the profile picture I have.

Also I will submit the pose and stuff like you just explained eventually for my official request. Though you can keep playing around with it if you want to use Princeton for inspiration with your new art style. I'm cool with that. And maybe I'll grow attached to one of them.

Also how old will Maebh be? Cause I'm thinking 19 for Princeton I was just curious for you. Cause I assume our characters will still be considered leaders so I don't want Princeton too young. But I don't want him to look old yet. Still a tiny bit of a baby face.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Oh and your picture of yourself Maebh looks cute btw :3
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Ah, I drew him with an undercut in the uncolored picture because his hair would have gotten in the way of the colored one.

And maebh will probably be around 18 or 19, just out of high school. And if you're implying that maebh is a Mary Sue based off me, I do not lyke u.  Evil or Very Mad 
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm

What the fuck is a Mary Sue? You mean making a character based off of yourself? Is that a term or something? Cause I know. Princeton has a lot of my traits but still isn't me. But I feel that the traits are just the traits of a teenage boy to begin with lol. Anyway he is far smarter and cooler then I will ever be. Smart and funny. Like god damn. I would so bang Princeton if he was real.

wait.. is that weird... o-o
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Mary Sue is a character that is so perfect, it's annoying. Usually, they're a better more refined version of the author, a character the author wishes they were more like. All the other characters are love them or are jealous of them. There are  any variations of a Mary Sue too. Like, depressed! Sue. Which is a character with such a weak tragic back story (things like them being a rape victim or being abandoned by their parents) that 'build' the character to who they are. Usually, these kind of back stories are kind of...cardboard like. No real substance. It doesn't flesh them out in their own.

There's also the strong! Sue, a character who is so strong, they have all the strength but no weaknesses.

But yea, I'm kinda wanting to make a Mary Sue thingy in the rules, just to stop people from making regretful characters. Yuko was a Mary Sue and it pissed me off so I got rid of her. Haha
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Yeah I know what you are saying. I'd mention it as a tip. As apposed to making it a requirement. If its too ridiculous we will tell em to change it before they can join but itd have to be pretty bad. Princeton as he traditionally was had the entire smart thing going for him. Yeah the way I imagine him he has plenty of flaws but reading over my old stuff I feel like I didn't explain enough.

See my plan for him was to sort of make him a bit of a brat. When he needs to be serious he can be mature and he usually tries to be polite.Though otherwise he gets cocky. Fun to be around for a while but can get annoying at times.

BUT, the plan was for him to get knocked back down on his ass when he goes to Masami. His school work and stuff won't help him too much here and he will have to be humiliated a couple times during training and stuff. Basically have the character learn to be more humble and more serious during his travels as he becomes a respectable leader. You know a story of him growing up and junk. Once again after reading my stuff I think I need to be a bit more clear about his initial personality flaws.

Though I have quite a while before we relaunch so for all I know I could get inspired and dump the guy. Maybe pick a different race. ( Though I kinda wanted the leaders of the new 'human friendly' guilds to be human ) I really do like Princeton quite a bit and I don't think I will swich, but you never know. I reserve the right to make character changes as long as it is before we actually start.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm

A good character flaw is cockiness- it's used in most epic stories like Beowulf or attack on titan (eren jeager) but their cockiness is shot down by a sudden realization of their weakness. Maybe Princeton is this genius on earth. He gets science like its second nature. Magic? No such thing? God? Don't be rediculous. Right? Suddenly, he arrives in Masami, and everything he ever knew, or thought he knew, was questioned. But he doesn't want to beleive it. It kills him to know that he's been ignorant.

Maybe he's accepted magic at one point, but he still struggles. He fights using the laws of physics, but is constantly reminded that Masami and her residents do not abide by these laws.

Idk, some inspiration for you so you don't have to dump the character. But make him how you like, I was just kind of jotting some stuff down haha.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: