Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan art

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fan art  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan art

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Dude know thats cool. Only problem was I sort of wanted to go down the magic path... Though I don't know maybe not.....

But yeah. This whole world is like, WTF everything I once knew is wrong here. He was smart, but not physically fit and he gets tired easy at first. Yeah I most def gotta make his cocky flaw clear in his description. Its what counters his " Top of his class" honor student smart guy bullshit.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 pm

His could still go down that path. Like, he could be one of those scientists that says "I don't believe in magic because I've never seen it, but if someone proved me wrong, then ill be impressed" but since you're going for the cocky attitude, it could be a stubborn approach at first. But eventually, curiosity gets the best of him and he tries magic out. It's something he's never experienced before, it's new, and it's exciting. Science was something that was so easy for him, maybe he kind of hated it deep deep down. But magic? It's difficult to understand. Impossible to control. And he loves it.

Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Yeah that sounds more like it, though IDK if he is a "scientist". He wants to understand magic. Its not usual and it alludes him. He wants to learn patterns and make theories on how it works. So he studies it and trys to control it. Except every time he learns something new it just opens more and more mysteries. He wants to know how monsters could possibly exist. How could a lizard blow fire so to speak? Thats organically impossible. He would be extremely interested in it and eventually he'd just have to admit that he can't go about it with the same mindset from earth. I wanted to somehow make him keep a journal, the journals would have some loose relationship with his dad but idk.

At first he sort of resents magic cuzza the fact he couldn't control it and he couldn't figure it out. BUT he grows to love it and keeps those journals because its so intreging. He's always writing and making diagrams and shit. One day he'd a stereotypical super old wizard with tons of books and artifacts, but that would never be discussed in RP because we will never skip ahead 50 years but thats where Princeton would someday be heading.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:04 pm

I made a comic don't judge me

Spoiler:

First panel he says "there's no such thing as magic" and the person to the side says "you don't have glasses."

Then someone shows him their fire magic and he says "eh?"

Then he starts sweating nervously.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:27 pm

That was actually pretty funny. You dont have glasses... lol

Yeah but I am pretty sure Princeton finds out pretty quickly that magic is a thing. Theyd just keep casting spells and he'd be all like, uhhhhhhhhh.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:57 pm

It sorta sucks but I made a thing in art with paint. I fixed the bottom though so that it was pointier then that. But yeah dont make fun of it.

So hey look at this:
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Yo dude that's awesome  Cool
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:39 pm

If you say so lol It was for the exam for painting and you had to finish it in a time limit. But yeah its cool enough.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:49 pm

I was gonna put this in the avatar thread but I don't wanna fill it up with pictures soooo

I drew Princeton (without clothes or a headband ...... I over estimated the size of his forehead so I'll have to squeeze that in some how) anyway, I only drew this as a practice to get used to the app but if you kinda like the background or something you want me to change, tell me now 

Princeton :

Personally, I feel like I need to make the outline bolder because it just looks like a sketch otherwise. Anyway, this was fun and I'm getting the hang of the app and ah I really hope I get better haha

EDIT: DING DONG IVE TOUCHED IT UP 

I've made it a smaller image cuz idk if you could see the entire image in the first one anyway here it is:
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Lol it looks good. I'm enviouse of your fancy computer drawing. The nose is huge though xD But its very stylized and very well done.

But the backround is actually really neat. I always did like the color purple when with Princeton. It matches his eye color. And its like a little night sky. Ahh thats cool. I really like it and may be a keeper for an official profile picture at some point.

Good Job!
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am

Haha thank you >///////< 

I still need practice with shadows, but yea I noticed the nose too but I was too lazy to fix it. But yea, I can try and redraw him again when I get better.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 pm

POUND THE ALARM 

CUTER ART STYLE UP AHEAD

PREPARE YOURSELF
ITS NOT FINISHED AND YOU VAN STILL SEE THE SKIN TONE CHART I HAVE BUT LOOK AT IT. LOOOOOOKKK AAATTTT IIIITTTTT PRICNETIN SLOOKK S SOO CUTE:

AND ITS A LOT EASIER TO DRAW
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey look at that! Yess! I like this style for Princeton a lot better! ^.^ You should definitely use this style for him!! Its so cool!
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh but dont forget the head band! Thats kind of important to him.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Ok I think I finished but you can tell me if you don't like the outfit I gave him. I kinda drew a university grey sweater because I always thought those were cute as heck, but then I thought the black headband looked kinda off so I made one with a black head band and one to match his tie. Your choice. 

Fan art  - Page 2 Image50

Fan art  - Page 2 Image51

I migh fix up the hair later, but not right now so if u want it now you can have it and I'll tell you when I touch it up.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Hmm I'm not sure.. Hmmmmm black or blue. Black or Blue.... Hmmmm Well traditionally his head band has been black so I think I'll go with that. Even if it looks a little off. Thank you very much I am quite satisfied with it. Keep on drawing and show me other things. I think I'm gonna start working on the shop rules and then start on the shop items for the humans. You can draw some of the items if you'd like when I finish them. If you wanna draw and be productive you could maybe do pictures for the different races. Up to you though what you do and when you do it though.

EDIT: Ahh I looked at it as the avatar and ahh. I really like it! The color scheme looks cool with the sites colors and ahh thank you  Razz 
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Now that I look back at both of them, they really suck uuuuggghhhh 

Oh well I'll just....idk...post touch ups and stuff knfojwndojwenfkjwenfkjwnekfjnfkjw 

Ok but I'm glad you like it Very Happy
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Dude no I like mine. Touch ups are cool. And if you want to you can just keep making new poses or whatever and I might pick one of those instead. But for now I like that one you just made.

EDIT: And keep this art style! Princeton looks a good balance of cute and mature and I like it.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 pm

New icons! 

So, as you can tell, I've been messing around with a ton of new styles and I think I found one that's easy to do, it's simple, and idk here ya go check em out, tell me what u think. 

Fan art  - Page 2 Image52

Fan art  - Page 2 Image54

Edit: touch up of Princeton 

Fan art  - Page 2 Image58

Last edited by Maebh on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:34 pm

THIS ART STYLE IS SO EASY AND FUN OMGKNOJGNEIFJGNIEJGNR 

LOOK AT THESE TWO CUTIES 

Fan art  - Page 2 Image56

Fan art  - Page 2 Image59
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Here's Princeton wishing u a happy new year 

Fan art  - Page 2 Image60

And a doodle of maebh when she's talking to her crush (idk prolly someone from back on earth idk they haven't arrived in Masami yet so...)

Fan art  - Page 2 Image65

Last edited by Maebh on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Lol how many times have I posted now? 4 times? Oh well 

So I'm determined to draw the bears. Absolutely determined. So I drew some concept art.  Twisted Evil 

Fan art  - Page 2 Image63

Fan art  - Page 2 Image64
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:41 pm

I like em. Theyre cool. Keep it up I like it. For now though Imma keep the other Princeton avatar. I d k why but the background looks so nice with the boards and I just love the icon. He's adorable.

Oh and I also love how Princeton looks when he was saying Happy new years with is hand on his face and stuff. He looks cute.

EDIT: Oh but the new icon is really cute too hmmmm. I'll probably use that one eventually too.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Lol, his hair band goes right though his hair though, but it was a lazy doodle so I didn't wanna erase it. 

But yea, do whatever u want with ur avatar, it's cool with me. His outfit and neck pisses me off though but I already deleted the drawing from my app so I can't fix it.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Nah dude I've always liked that sketchy look so the hair band doesn't bother me.
And I stilll like it, I think the outfit is alright. Oh also Norm looks hella spiffy in his flower crown

EDIT: Oh I just keep noticing different details I like about these. I like Princeton's unbuttoned shirt. I mean the top few buttons. Also I like that outfit in general quite a lot. I think it suits him well
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum