Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mount Masami
Masami isn't currently up right now, we've been trying to get things running for a few years, but something always comes up. However, recently, we decided to get the team back together and get this puppy going. Currently, we're adding some new ideas in and reintroducing old ones. We should be up and running within a few weeks. If you're interested, feel free to roam Masami while we get things set up, or maybe you could even join and give us some feedback on what you'd like to see. Thank you so much for your patients and we're very very sorry!
Mount Masami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan art

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fan art  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan art

Post  Maebh Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Nah dude, I was talking about the outfit in ur current avatar cause it's off and not facing the right direction and really stiff and uncomfortable. 

I kinda have a headcanon where Princeton wears nice white button up shirts under his armor and he pays extra attention to the state of his collar or any other exposed parts of the shirt so there won't be any blood or dirt on them idk i think Princeton is a dork but in a dorky way uh
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

https://mountmasami.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Lol he really is a dork though. I can't wait to role play as him. We should seriously consider starting up that combined join RP. I supose we gotta make up the starter weapons at least so we can pick and add then into the RP though.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 pm

I know I've been dying to write down maebhs story and stuff but if I start now, I won't stop and well do that thing we did when we first started Masami and well start rping befor the sites even finished
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 pm

I supose youre right. We need to get more of this stuff done.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 am

The shape of her head is a little off but I couldn't fix it after coloring
Anyway I've been working on shading and stuff so here's a slightly more detailed picture of maebh in girly clothes. She's got a sour attitude and a boyish face, but is very girly, especially her fashion taste. 

"Oh this old thing? Yea I guess it doesn't look bad..." *internally screaming*:

Eh I guess it's not all that girly but idk it was the first thing I drew and I'm not good with colors so it's just ugh
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:43 pm

yeah I kept noticing that she looked a little masculine. I d k if its a style thing or its legit what maebh is like but that picture looks good. I think its quite alright.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:19 pm

yea shes supposed to look masculine, its all in the nose. I wouldnt say "masculine" but rather boyish, idk, shes cute though. she likes musicals and make up and shoujou anime. she wishes she looked more like a lolita and its kinda funny to see her in a cute dress but she has this stoic and boyish face on. aww
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

I like how you make the character stuck looking one way when she wants to look more girly. Your mean to her. But its not something people do all the time. Its ewasier just to make their person super cute and thatd be that.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:37 pm

The best way to get to know ur character....is to take away everything they love and break them to see who they really are.
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:14 pm

its sad but its true. Its only interesting if you make them suffer.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 am

Fan art  - Page 3 Image87

"I wonder what kind of underwear maebh wears" 

-hair pushed back during work outs, he usually looks like this- 

*pictures maebh in studded underwear* 

Fan art  - Page 3 Image88

"Princeton? Is that you?" 

Fan art  - Page 3 Image89

"Pink? Bows and frills?" 

"Help ... Plz"

-in a daze- 

"Ah!" 

"Ready?"

"Yea" 

Fan art  - Page 3 Image90

"Thanks" (smiling on the inside) 

"Hm?"

"You like it? I make it myself!" <- implied exclamation point 

(I got lazy with the last two panels sorry) 

ANYWAY YAY I MADE A COMIC SORRY IF PRINCETON IS REALLY OOC, I DIDNT HVE ANYTHING TO WORK WITH BUT I THIUGHT THIS WAS A CUTE IDEA AND KINDA FUNNY SORRY IF IT SUCKS UGH I SPEND 2 HOURS ON IT BYE
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:52 pm

bump D:
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Oh no!! I cant believe I didn't see this somehow.

This is great. Lol Princeton isn't to OOC but to be honest I develop the character around events in his life, which haven't happened yet. Plus my ideas of Princeton are still in progress.

Anyway wow, I am impressed. You keep making cool things. One day we will have friends. Internet friends who like Masami too. And we can show them this stuff and they will laugh and find it cute.

I can't wait to legit roleplay cause I can guarantee that you will turn cute or funny moments in the RPs into short comics. That would be fantastic. At least I really want you do do stuff like that.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Also I really like the entire surprised thing you did with the wavy lines on Princeton. Also are you going in Japanese order? Cuz it looks like it. Do you consider your style anime then?
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:06 pm

yea lol its japanese order and i guess it looks magaish idk i just havent read any left to right comics in forever so i felt more comfortable doing it right to left.

i think i might do a lot of "how it shouldve happened" type of comics so like, for example, if princeton is falling off a cliff, in the rp, maebh wouldve gone to help. but id make a "how it shouldve happened" comic where maebh just stands there and yells "do a backflip"

but yea idk whatever sparks my interest
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 pm

YEah whatever happens. Someday I will start to draw again.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Preview for what I'm working one (literally, I'm not even a third of the way done with it but I'm do proud to keep it to myself so here's all I have I haven't even erased the shading around her hair I'm so pumped this is good) 

Fan art  - Page 3 Image91
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Dude I dig it. Keep it up and show me the results
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Still need to add detail to the skirt and maybe a background(maybe I'm not good at those) anyway, here's the almost finished product, I'm so proud of it 

Full picture:

Close up of maebhs face:

Anyway, this is like the first time I actually tried and spent time on a drawing so idk, I need work on anatomy and clothes wrinkles and stuff, but I think I did a good job and I'm pretty proud of myself
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Heyy I like it! I think it turned out pretty well ^.^

Your getting a lot better and I'm impressed. Oh and btw I found my PenPad for the computer so maybe I'll try to draw some stuff someday. But I dont have anything more than GIMP so I dont really know what I'm doing.

EDIT: Oh and I've started sketching a little bit. Almost all of it about Masami. Its like my number one inspiration right now.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 pm

A popular thing a lot of tumblr artists use is paint tool sai I think it's called, idk I think its free tho and I can download it 

Anyway, thank you haha
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 am

I'll look into it. First I gotta find some skill. I've been doodling Princeton and I'm slowly figuring out just how I wanna draw him. But unlike you all my stuff is sorta cruddy and undetailed. Just cartoony.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:40 am

Here's a shitty and really disproportionate drawing of Princeton 

Princeton:

Does that even classify as a hand  Neutral 

Anyway, I got the inspiration after I finally figured out how collar bones work and I sketched a picture of them, then I started messing around with bolder and brighter colors and highlights so idk heres that even though it's not Masami related, I just like the doodle. 

Collar bones, I like to pretend that's it's like a tanned jean kirchtein because he's white as hell:
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Maebh Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:30 am

I came to the realization that I didn't even make a color background but then I also realized that I kinda hated the puffed cheeks on him so here's an alternate version of Princton 

Fan art  - Page 3 Image98

That's still not really a hand and sorry that I don't feel like putting it in the spoiler thing it's 4:30M and I'm lazy. I'll prolly wake up and revisit this picture and groan for like 20 mins bc embarrassment
Maebh
Maebh
Admin / Busa
Admin / Busa

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeton Hope Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 am

Ok while the hand could use some work I REAALLY like this picture. The art style as to how you drew Princeton with. He looks very very close to how i imagine him. If you could draw a profile picture or make a sig out of this version of him I would die. Like you don't understand how precise this picture is in relation to my imagination. Like wowww

EDIT: And the hair itself is even cannon. With the graceful little waves. How it sort of spills over top of the head band. And also a perfect length. Wow.

EDIT AGAIN: And I like the purple highlights in the hair. It looks really sweet.
Princeton Hope
Princeton Hope
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum